Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing to show you today...

I have had the "lurgy". So not too much scrappin' happnin".....Although I have been working on a few things, but nothing finished yet....I haven't done anything "Eastery"...I just didn't really feel like it...How bad is that ???? I have been working on my DT kit...And loving it!! And each piece is all completely different. I've done two heritage pieces, one is for a class next month.

My birdhouse class went well....a small class but the girls were all really nice, and I enjoyed the day..Not teaching again until next month....I'm not getting as much done as I would like. Not enough hours in the day !!! Or is it a poor use of time. I'm looking forward to scrapping some photos for me.....Went to a wonderful "fairy" party on the weekend, and got some beautiful photos of my Sophie...So looking forward to getting them printed and scrapped....Anyway more work tomorrow hopefully I'll have something new to show you...

Also off to see the girls at S2D4, I think there's been some new stock come in...
I want to check it out !!!!

TTFN
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment