Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Tool Man

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


I really enjoyed scrapping these photos....I dont do many themed pages but I really
loved the Kaiser K-bots range, and bothe my boys have been tool MAD. And last year, my Joshua turned 6 and got REAL tools for his birthday....He had had all those working pretend tools....but now he had REAL tools (just like Dad's) and was beside
himself...Sooo proud !!!!!
You can see I added the wonderful Tim Holtz cogs and wheels, some corrugated cardboard and hidden journalling. Some wire, some screw head brads and a painted chipboard title.... I have more K-bots paper so I want to do another layout, only different....

I also wanted to thank everyone who visited my blog from "Inspirational Craft blogs" and left some wonderful comments for me....You all MADE MY DAY....
So Thankyou
TTFN
Carol x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    I hope you had a lovely day with all of your new visitors!!
    Love the Builder layout...just had to say "Yes we can" as soon as I read the title!!
    Awesome detailing with the metal work and brads!!
    Hugs Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, i love this boylayout, really stunning!

    gr...Nancy from Holland

    ReplyDelete