Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DT sneak peek

 
 
Here is a sneak peek of my last DT item for this month...It's also a class I'll be teaching next month....so if you would like a closer look....or put your name down for my class, please call the girls at S2D4 and they will put your name down......Don't forget this weekend the shop is closed for the S2D4 retreat.....I sooooo want to go, but my hubby is away working....and I have 3 kids to look after.....BUT.....I already have my name down for next year !!!!

 
We have had a HUGE weekend....My DD 5th birthday....Happy Birthday, my darlin' Sophie !!! One family BBQ, and a Kids party at Full Of Fun....VERY Tiring !!! Next family birthday not till August....so a little break will be nice...I haven't done as much creating as I would like....Been busy, I guess...But no real inspiration at the moment....I'm really looking forward to getting some of the new Graphic 45 paper, I've seen on the internet.....It is soooooo georgeous !!!! I NEED some...and I need some NOW !!!! LOL....
TTFN
BE back soon...
Carol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophie...Hope you had a great day! And I love the sneak peak! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete