Monday, April 13, 2009

 
 
 
 
Another layout using SEI papers....I really enjoyed all the layering on this, plus the chandalier (Used my Cricut).
Have almost finished my off the page and cards....Not terribly happy with the cards. I'm just not good at cardmaking.....I guess it's just not my thing !!!
I'm glad Easter is over...now I just need to control the children's intake of chocolate to a small daily limit....And I bought myself a lttle "TREAT" from ebay....A Zutter Bind it all....pretty cheap. Only $56.00...I think?? that's cheap .
I took a few photos lately so I'm hoping to get some printed for some new layouts next week...I will post some photos soon. But only a sneak peek of my OTP, as It will be for a class next month... Well this blog is all over the place....
So I will leave it at that, for now...Maybe I'll make more sense tommorrow.....
Take Care
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Love the bling on the chandalier you have just given me an idea!! Wish I had a cri-cut though but I wouldn't be able to use it....too dense!!

    lol at the card making.....join the club!!

    Anyway a gorgeous LO

    Love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW I`m over from Inspirational Your LO is truly `Beautiful` You have a beautiful Blog...
    Yaah way to go..
    Have a lovely Friday:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my........I found your blog through Inspirational.
    What awesome art you create.
    You are going straight into my favourites list.

    Congratulations on being featured.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i have just seen your creations on 'Inspirational' - your work is amazing!
    You are on my fav lists too!
    have a lovely weekend
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous layout and I LOVE the chandellier
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete