Friday, July 31, 2009

Owl Family

 
 
 
 
Here is some more Twiddleybitz I have been working on....I really enjoyed making this, and I believe this, plus lots of other things will be displayed at the Twiddleybitz booth at the Craft Fair, that ison this weekend in Perth. Nic gave me heaps of TWDLYBTZ stuff and I have been creating like a madwoman....And loving every minute....Have got soooo many ideas, floating around in my head, at the moment. I cant write them down quick enough !!!! Twiddleybitz really have some amazing stuff, and I think that's why my ideas are so forthcoming....Anyway, I'm covered in ink and glue, so I'm off to continue my projects.....
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This looks so cute!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see you create!
    Owls and their nest are sooo cute!
    You made great job!
    I like it!
    Hugs1
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete