Friday, July 17, 2009

More Twiddleybitz

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Ok, so here are some more sneak peeks of my latest DT project. I love the Twiddleybitz shadow boxes, and they come in different sizes...so very versatile.....Just used some old papers, some corrogated cardboard, lace and a Twiddleybitz picket fence. I added some flowers to the fence and some journalling. There is also more Twiddleybitz on the frame of the shadowbox. I Glimmermisted them and FINISHED....
Thanks for looking !!!!
TTFN
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Look at your dress how very romantic!!

    I love the little picket fence and all of the fiddlybits oops I mean twiddlybitz!! lol!

    Love the additional flouishes and heart you are putting onto these frames......beautiful beautiful pieces.....one for the bedroom or loung wall perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this work of yours I asked myself why can't I get idea like that!
    This is really one work of art!
    There is all the story behind this frame!
    Must say you look like princess!
    Fantastic work!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your blog through Ruths blog ..& wow she was SO right to pass the award on to you ! .. what absolutely gorgeous work & so very inspiring x & I'm so sorry to hear about your mum x

    ReplyDelete