Monday, July 27, 2009

Prima Page

 
 

This is a page I did for Di, at S2D4. It was very hard, as I felt that with the design of the paper, the embelishments should be kept to a minimum. Needless to say....THAT was the hard part. Anyway I used some Prima pearls and a flower vine. The flowers in the corner, were made from ripping circles from cardstock, and adding some paint to the edges....glue one on top of the other, leaving the edges to show.
Add a button for the flower centres, and done.....
However, while applying the pearls I misjudged where the journalling was so some of it is covered by the pearl swirl. But you can just make out the words....
Bye for now...
Very busy creating...
But nothing, I can show you yet !!!
TTFN
Carol

5 comments:

  1. Carol, this is so lovely. You have done justice to the papers bu adding just the right mix of embellishments and sentiment. Stunning!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gidday Carol, sorry its been so long since I've dropped in for a visit.

    My, my you've been busy. So many gorgeous works of art to look at.

    congtats.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page but it's the photo that is so touching....knowing your Mum has gone but this photo must bring back happy memories every time you look at it.
    She must have been so proud and you look radiant!! Love the handmade flowers and the delicate pearls are just perfect!!
    Love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little of everything but with measure.
    All in right place.
    Way to go!!!
    Great work!
    I love it!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love it so much!!! This must have been so hard...but it was so worth it!!! You have done a brilliant job and all the embellies look AMAZING!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete