Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Blog award from Ruthy !!!


I have received a beautiful award from the very talented Ruth aka Altered Geisha.
She has a wonderful style, so you must visit her blog. Here.
I only met Ruth online a few months ago, but we have become great friends.....So thankyou Ruth...not sure if I deserve it...but Thankyou...I love it !!! I apologise for taking so long to display my award...but have been flat-out...Lots of new creating, but nothing I can show just yet !!



By accepting this award you agree to display this award proudly on your site and include a post link back to the giver. Share this award with a few other people or as many as you would like.

I would like to pass on this award on to Sandra Pink, who I just love to bits....
And Also Nicole, aka nicnac who makes THE BEST paper flowers ever....
And Cindy Couacaud, who I have been stalking (only on the internet) since I found her work on a gallery many, many months ago and who now has her own blog.....
These ladies certainly have style !!!!
TTFN
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the award, it's much deserved you create amazing stuff. As you said, Ruth is also very talented, and it's clear to see you have become good friends.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award..You certainly have style!
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rally deserve all awards you get!!!
    Thanx for passing it to me.
    Love!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol you are a truely talented woman I am extremely pround to have you as my daughterinlaw. Congratulations on your award.
    Love always Mum - New Zealand

    ReplyDelete