Friday, May 8, 2009

Missing !!

 
 
 
 
Well, I apologise for being "absent"....Not had a good few weeks, been sick and just not in the mood for scrappin...And because I have nothing new to show you, I thought I might show you something I made awhile ago. Hope you dont mind.....
Do you recognise the Kaiser papers??? I love these colours together....Have you guessed what it is ??? It is an old tv remote holder...bought cheap from Homeart....rubbed back...painted and covered in PP, then embellished.... And of course, now I use it as my tool caddy. And use it constantly !!
And, to al those Mum's out there....have a wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday !!! I hope you all get spoiled rotten...
TTFN
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I recognise those papers they are the only Kaiser ones I have!! What a great idea to turn one of those holders into a handy container!! Love the bird on the side and the cute decorations...beautifully made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful...and the papers are Fabulous!!...Thanks so much for entering my candy...and sharing a few good reads...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, thank you for entering my candy and the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow!!!!! You amaze me every single time with your creativity! :)
    How BEAUTIFUL remotecontrol-holder!!! How Genius!! Thanks for showing us and giving us inspiration! Hugs from Norway!

    ReplyDelete