Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A new birdhouse

I finally finished the second birdhouse....I really enjoyed this project.....and I love the papers.
This birdhouse will also be a class (an alternative to the Owl house ) If you are interested the girls
at S2D4 will put your name down for this class. Have stocked up on TWBZ stuff and cant wait to use them in my next lot of projects.... Am off to collect my DT kit for March......Hopefully some new things to create with....

Have been playing around a little with Glimmermists and also the Crafty Notions brand of colour mists....These would have to be my new favorite product, along with the new TWBZ range.

I have also been making A School record book, see Mel's recent class, out of paper bags.....they look really cool, and the kis love them. Will post some photos soon. Mel is such a clever lass.......

TTFN

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Carol. How long does it take to make one of these beauties?

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have rocks in my head Sandie.....More time than I have to spare....but I do love every minute !!! Look it took me a week, but 1/2 hr here, an hour there....But basically once you have it painted and papered it's really only the fiddly embelishments....which I think is the best part !!! Take care Sandie.
    Love your latest cards..... x x x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo stunning Carol...I have two ready and waiting but never seem to get around to doing them!! I thinks it's the need to want to have lots of stunning embellishments and my themes and ideas are always changing...currently I am thinking of Easter but only because it was going to be Xmas and I still didn't do it!!
    I am loving your leafy ribbon too. No wonder you were desperate to get more!!

    ReplyDelete