Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Canvas

I'm back.....this feels sooooo weird. I feel like i'm talking to myself. Anyway...here goes......I will be teaching some classes in Feb. You can see an example of my Christmas canvas up at my 'header', that I did for Scrapbooking to Di for. They liked it so much they asked me to do a class. The classes are being held end of Feb if anyone is interested. I will also be teaching some 'Off the page', but I haven't quite finished the class samples yet...Sooooo, if anyone ever reads this.....
I will post a sneek peek shortly.
Well, I'm off for now.....
Take Care
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Firstly Carol, congratulations on starting your new blog - you won't regret it.
    Secondly, wowza on your lovely creation - no wonder they wanted you to teach a class. Well done.
    Look forward to learning more about you and seeing more of your lovely work.

    Take care.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO Carol - welcome to the land of blogging :) It is fun - See you tomorrow (lol I am guessing hehe) X Mel

    ReplyDelete