Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The winner of my RAK.....



Posted by PicasaYes..yes, yes......I did try to download the random number generator !!!!!! But no !!!! Twas not to be.....All too complicated for me....sooooooooooo......
Little pieces of paper...55 to be precise......and my 14 YO....pulled one out of the hat.....
As you can see.....number 31........
And I believe Scossie Jane IS THE WINNER !!!!!!!
So....pleezeee send me your snail mail details......because I have a wee box to post off to you !!!!!
Thankyou all for leaving such BEEEE u t iful comments.....and for joining in our blog hop....
Keep in touch, as I have a couple more Twiddleybitz projects to show....if you are interested !!!!
TTFN
Carol x x x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jane!
    Enjoy your new stash!
    And thank you Carol for the chance!
    Can't wait to see what you have to show!!!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.....OMG.....OMG - Thank you sooooo much Carol - I can't believe my name came out of the hat - whoooooo hooooo..Yay...

    I will get my address to you, and can't wait to receive my wee box.....

    Thanks again Carol

    Can't wait to see your new projects - I'm sure they will be stunning - as your work always is....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete