Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vintage Christmas wreath

 

 

 

This is a christmas wreath...I did ages ago, before last Christmas...And It's FINALLY been published in the new Scrapbook Memories mag....So I am finally allowed to show it off !!! I loved making this...Although in hindsight...covering the leaves in paper, and sanding and inking ALL the edges, was probably the hard way to to it !!! But I love it !! You know how sometimes..things just come together with no effort !!! This was one of those times. And yet again...Mr and Mrs Twiddleybitz give me the best stuff to play with !!!! Those of you lucky enough to go tho the Perth craft show, at Claremont, this weekend...pop in and see the girls at the Twiddleybitz stand....They are teaching some fabulous classes...and lots of NEW stuff to see. !!!
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This one is sooo beautiful!!!
    It would be great detail above fireplace for Christmas!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful Carol!! Those darn magic fingers of yours hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how beautiful to hang around your decorated home at Chrissie time....I was overawed when I read the mag. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is magnificent. a lot of effort but it has paid off. well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont understand how you`re doing all the things you do. You`re an artist !
    Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you would ever be willing to make another one and sell it, please let me know, i will buy it!

    ReplyDelete