Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Childrens picture holder !!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This was just a little gift for my nephew, Michael....Such a cutie....For his mum to hang all his artwork on....I HATE stuff on my fridge...But the kids need somewhere to hang their daily creations...and this way they can hang in their room...and not on my fridge.....

Have been very busy creating...but nothing I can show you yet....but I can say...That I have been asked to join the Aussie Scrap Source Design Team.....A great honour...
hope I can meet the high standards....
Well...school holidays at the moment....soooo..busy !!! Must be off....
Have some more pics for you....just no time to post them....
TTFN
Carol

3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea Carol...I too hate them on the fridge but the guilt kicks in when you sneak them into the bin!!

    Super Congrats on Aussie Scrap Source you will be fine!!

    Happy Easter....Love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi carol :D wow hun you have been busy with all your little creations. I'm just loving all your OTP treasures atm. Eye candy. Take care hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, Congratulations and Welcome to the Team :) :) :)

    Lou :)

    ReplyDelete