Sunday, November 1, 2009

My favorite things book..Part 2

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


This is a little Twiddleybitz tabbed book, that I did show some sneak peeks of awhile ago. And as I have nothing else i can show you YET...I thought you might like to see the rest !!! It was a little book I did for my daugter, Sophie. She happens to be very photogenic, and just loves to have her photo taken.....
Its just a little book for her to look back, and remember what some of her favorite things were, at this age !!! The papers were doodlebug designs...and just BEAUTIFUL...
I still cant work out why I can only post 4 pics through Picasa..????
TTFN
Carol

1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing you doing for her!
    When she will be older she will appreciate it!
    I'm sorry I don't have something like that!
    Stunning work!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete