Monday, August 24, 2009

Webster Pages

 
 
 
I have been sooooo busy this last week....Firstly, as you know...I'm now working. It's only 2 days a week, but I have just been flat out. I also did a class Saturday, which I will post a photo of next time....So, even though I haven't had a chance to scratch myself...I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!! I have a few things I've been working on, but nothing finished yet....Hopefully soon...
I LUV Webster Pages....Each and every one !!!! In fact, I think I probably HAVE each and every one !! He He. This is a layout I have done for S2D4....I also tried for the first time, to make my own swirls. It was quite easy really !! Just drew some swirls on some paper, placed a piece of acetate over the top and added the pearls straight on the top. Then I just cut them out and used glue dots to add them to my layout...Done ..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!
    I can tell that you enjoying the fuss.
    I love vintage look and color combination you used.
    Great work!
    And thanx for tutorial.Must try!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was born in 1967! :o) This is such a pretty page. I love all the details - they're just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love it!!! You do such wonderful LO's Carol and I am so envious of your vintage style!! What are Websters papers??? Just remember I live in the sticks and I only have access to one scrapbooking shop which mainly only stocks Kaisercraft products!! LOL! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete